The Acra Vintage Ruby & Diamond Ring
The Acra vintage ring is unlike any other, bold and bejewelled with rubies and diamonds.
- Currently a size AU R 1/2
- Can be resized up to a size S 1/2, down to an size M 1/2
- 18ct white gold and platinum
- Total diamond weight 0.14ct
- Features a centre oval cut, claw set, red ruby measuring approx. 5.5mm x 5mm
- Features four alternating bead set, round brilliant cut diamonds and princess cut rubies
- Princess cut rubies measure approx. 2.6mm each
- Diamonds measure approx. 2.5mm each
- Swap your old jewellery for new purchases. Discover how.
Rubies are one of the most historically significant coloured gemstones. The first record describing a ruby dates back to the first century CE. Rubies were often kept as a talisman, worn on the left hand side of the body (the heart side) to bestow invulnerability. Rubies are also the July birthstone - the perfect gift for the Cancerians in your life.
Ships for free anywhere in the world with full tracking & signature on delivery.
Ready to ship in its current size.
Please allow up to ten business days until dispatch if a resize has been requested.
This item comes gift-boxed.
Returns are accepted for this item. Learn more.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for rings that have been resized.
We’re proud to carefully restore our vintage pieces here in our Brisbane studio.
Each piece is a time-capsule in jewellery form, awash in the soft shine of time.
By giving new life to an existing piece, we lower its carbon footprint & reduce the need to manufacture anew.
We offer free ring resizing on all vintage rings $450+ within one month of purchase.
You're welcome to request a resize by selecting an option above prior to checkout, or you can return the ring to us for resize later.
View our size guide here.