The Cleo Vintage Diamond Ring
Straight from the 1920s, oh what a story The Cleo vintage ring could tell. An Art Deco dream, with a bow on top.
- Currently an AU size M
- Can be resized up to a size P, down to an size L
- Made circa 1928
- Total diamond weight 0.50ct,
- Features an art deco bow shaped face, holding two central old mine cut, bezel set diamonds, each measuring approx. 2.5mm, being of H/I colour and SI/I1 clarity
- Features twelve round brilliant cut, bead set diamonds, each measuring approx. 1mm each, being of H/I colour and SI/I1 clarity
- Swap your old jewellery for new purchases. Discover how.
Art Deco, short for Arts Decoratifs, is best known for its rich colours, bold geometry and luxurious detail. Hugely popular from the 1920's through to the 1940's, Art Deco was a pastiche of many different - even contradictory - styles, united in their desire to be modern, expressive and forward thinking.
Ships for free anywhere in the world with full tracking & signature on delivery.
Ready to ship in its current size.
Please allow up to ten business days until dispatch if a resize has been requested.
This item comes gift-boxed.
Returns are accepted for this item. Learn more.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for rings that have been resized.
We’re proud to carefully restore our vintage pieces here in our Brisbane studio.
Each piece is a time-capsule in jewellery form, awash in the soft shine of time.
By giving new life to an existing piece, we lower its carbon footprint & reduce the need to manufacture anew.
We offer free ring resizing on all vintage rings $450+ within one month of purchase.
You're welcome to request a resize by selecting an option above prior to checkout, or you can return the ring to us for resize later.
View our size guide here.