The August Vintage Necklace
The August calendar necklace is hand-engraved featuring a star set diamond on the sixth of the month - a truly one-of-a-kind find.
- 9ct yellow gold pendant and chain
- Total diamond weight is 0.04ct
- August 6th features a round brilliant cut, star set diamond (2.2mm)
- Hand-engraved pendant measures approximately 4cm x 2.5cm
- Chain measures approximately 45cm
Hand engraving has weathered and developed throughout the centuries, remaining a mark of craftsmanship. It became an increasingly popular decorative style in the Victorian era as prized pieces could then be passed down as heirlooms. We think The August necklace is certainly a modern day heirloom.
Ships for free anywhere in the world with full tracking & signature on delivery.
This item comes gift-boxed.
Returns are accepted for this item. Learn more.
We’re proud to carefully restore our vintage pieces here in our Brisbane studio.
Each piece is a time-capsule in jewellery form, awash in the soft shine of time.
By giving new life to an existing piece, we lower its carbon footprint & reduce the need to manufacture anew.