The Lucy Vintage Diamond Ring
The Lucy vintage ring features a three bright main diamonds set between a row of petite diamonds. A strong statement.
- Currently an AU size N 1/2
- Can be resized up to a size Q 1/2, down to an size K 1/2
- 18ct white gold
- Features a centre round brilliant cut, claw set diamond, being of 0.35ct, HI colour and P2 clarity
- Features two round brilliant cut, claw set diamonds, with a total diamond weight of 0.55ct, being of HI colour and P1/P2 clarity
- Features three round brilliant cut, channel set diamonds on each shoulder, with a total diamond weight of 0.13ct, being of HI colour and P1/P2 clarity
The post-war economy boom in the 1950s saw a love affair with diamonds. Diamond company De Beers’ iconic “Diamonds are Forever” campaign created an aspirational buzz which the movie Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, starring Marilyn Monroe, exacerbated with the infamous “diamonds are a girl’s best friend” musical number.
A ring featuring three stones, like The Lucy vintage ring, is known as a trilogy or trinity ring. This ring style celebrates the past, present and future of life with your lover, so has remained a favourite with romantics everywhere. Trilogy rings are also the perfect self-gift - loving others always starts with loving ourselves.