The Regina Vintage Diamond Ring
The Regina vintage ring is encrusted in diamonds, with a central quatro cluster. Sparkle with a nod to modern, geometric design.
- Currently an AU size M
- Can be resized up to a size O, down to an size K
- 9ct yellow gold band and rhodium plated setting
- Total diamond weight 0.18ct
- Features a centre face holding four princess cut diamonds
- Features four princess cut, channel set diamonds on each shoulder
The post-war economy boom in the 1950s saw a love affair with diamonds. Diamond company De Beers’ iconic “Diamonds are Forever” campaign created an aspirational buzz which the movie Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, starring Marilyn Monroe, exacerbated with the infamous “diamonds are a girl’s best friend” musical number.
The Regina vintage ring's square grouping of diamonds imitates the popular princess cut diamond of the 2000s. Many couples in the 2000s opted for engagement rings with princess cut diamonds, taking inspiration from the 1960s. These rings have a blend of classic brilliance and contemporary angles.