The Sasha Vintage Diamond Ring Set
The Sasha vintage duo is an ageless set, complete with a brilliant solitaire and a sparkling wedder.
- Currently an AU size O
- Can be resized up to a size S, down to a size K
- 18ct white gold
- Total diamond weight of 0.81ct
- Features a solitaire round brilliant cut, claw set diamond, measuring 0.68ct, being of H colour and SI2 clarity
- Features a cross over mount style
- Features seventeen round brilliant cut, channel bead set diamonds, with total diamond weight of 0.13ct, being of H colour and SI clarity
When it comes to choosing a style of ring, the solitaire is iconic. The engagement ring in The Sasha vintage set grabs the eye - extra emphasis is placed upon the diamond as its sparkle decorates this classic ring.
The post-war economy boom in the 1950s saw a love affair with diamonds. Diamond company De Beers’ iconic “Diamonds are Forever” campaign created an aspirational buzz which the movie Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, starring Marilyn Monroe, exacerbated with the infamous “diamonds are a girl’s best friend” musical number.