The Silver Diamond Ad Astra Necklace
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Finer Details
Rich with history, this beguiling pendant necklace is inscribed with “per aspera ad astra” a Latin phrase meaning “through adversity to the stars”.
The perfect gift for that special someone who has the grace to conquer it all.
As if that wasn’t magic enough, this beauty also features a recycled diamond. All the sparkle, none of the guilt.
- Rhodium plated sterling silver
- Features an east to west set pendant with shooting star detail (measuring 9mm x 10mm)
- Features a single star set, round brilliant cut diamond (approx. 0.01ct)
- Underside features engraved latin phrase 'Per Aspera Ad Astra' meaning, 'through hardships, to the stars'
- Total length measures 45cm with closure at 42cm
Shipping & Returns
All of our finery pieces are shipped to you express with Australia Post (free for orders $99+) with same day dispatch by 2pm from Brisbane.
Orders that are valued over $2,000 are offer a dedicated courier service and extra insurance options at checkout.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re welcome to return an online purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit within 14 days of delivery. Contact us with your preference and we’ll happily assist, guiding you on how to return your finery. Item/s must be unworn, unused and in original packaging with proof of purchase/order number supplied.
To read more about our returns process, please click here.