The Amelie Vintage Diamond Ring
The Amelie vintage ring features fifteen sparkling diamonds - a floral beauty.
- Currently an AU size Q
- Can be resized up to a size U, down to an size L 1/2
- 18ct yellow gold
- Total diamond weight approx. 0.39ct
- Features a centre round brilliant cut, claw set diamond (approx. 3.75mm)
- Features a halo of ten round brilliant cut, claw set diamonds (approx. 1.5mm each)
- Features four round brilliant cut, claw set side diamonds (approx. 1.2mm each)
Flower-like themes like the floral diamond style of The Amelie, became popular in jewellery during the Edwardian Era due to Queen Alexandra's love and appreciation of flowers. The Edwardian era spans roughly 1890 - 1910, and was known for platinum, pearls and diamonds on diamonds on diamonds! The French have lovingly termed this era La Belle Époque meaning ‘the beautiful epoch’. The Edwardian era prioritised craftsmanship, femininity and thoughtful design.