The Evangeline Vintage Sapphire & Diamond Ring
The Evangeline features an inky Australian sapphire, accentuated by sweet gems & engraved shoulders. A vintage darling.
- Currently an AU size M
- Can be resized up to a size R, down to an size J
- 18ct white gold
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.06ct
- Features emerald round cut, four claw set Australian sapphire (6mm x 4mm)
- Features two brilliant cut, bezel set diamonds either side (1.5mm each)
- Features a princess cut, bezel set sapphire either side
- Band features slight engraved shoulders
The Evangeline ring was named after Evangeline Booth, the first woman to ever hold the office of General with The Salvation Army (1934 - 1939). The name Evangeline means 'bearer of good news'; she loves truth and brings joy.