The Fleur Vintage Diamond Ring
The Fleur vintage ring is a floral beauty featuring old cut diamonds - each as unique as a fingerprint.
- Currently an AU size N 1/2
- Can be resized up to a size S 1/2 , down to an size J
- 18ct yellow gold flat band with white gold setting
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.45ct
- Features a centre old cut, bezel set diamond (approx. 2.8mm)
- Features a halo of old cut, partial bezel set diamonds (approx. 2.5mm each)
Flower-like themes like the floral diamond style of The Amelie, became popular in jewellery during the Edwardian Era due to Queen Alexandra's love and appreciation of flowers. The Edwardian era spans roughly 1890 - 1910, and was known for platinum, pearls and diamonds on diamonds on diamonds! The French have lovingly termed this era La Belle Époque meaning ‘the beautiful epoch’. The Edwardian era prioritised craftsmanship, femininity and thoughtful design.