The Camille Vintage Sapphire & Diamond Ring
The Camille vintage ring features a dazzling sweep of sapphires and diamonds, in a 'Ballerina' style cluster.
- Currently an AU size O 1/2
- Can be resized up to a size S, down to an size K
- 18ct yellow gold
- Features a centre oval cut, claw set blue sapphire, measuring 5mm x 3mm
- Features a halo border of fourteen round brilliant cut, channel set diamonds, measuring 1.2mm each
- Features a surrounding border of twenty-four tapered baguette cut, channel set blue sapphires
Named after Camille Claudel, born in 1864, a French sculptor known for her figurative works in bronze and marble. Camille’s works are brave, succinct, and poignant.
Ballerina cluster rings are a fanciful and distinctive style of cluster. Inspired by the shape of a ballerina's tutu, the cluster of diamonds simulates the flowing movement of the ballerina dancing, creating a dramatic swirling effect on the finger.