The Vida Vintage Diamond Ring
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Finer Details
The Vida vintage ring features a row of striking marquise cut diamonds nestled amongst fine milgrain details. Soft heart, bold love.
- Currently an AU size U
- Can be resized down to a size K
- 9ct rose gold
- Total diamond weight 0.48ct
- Features a row of five marquise cut, shared prong set diamonds, with a total diamond weight of 0.30ct, being of H colour and SI/P1 clarity
- Features four round brilliant cut, bead set diamonds on each shoulder, with a total diamond weight of 0.18ct, being of GH colour and SI/P1 clarity
- Features an ornate milgrain detail atop the 2.5mm wide band
- Swap your old jewellery for new purchases. Discover how.
Named for the Australian suffragette Vida Jane Mary Goldstein (1869 - 1949), who was also an ardent pacifist during World War I.
According to legend, the "marquise cut" diamond, also called "navette", was commissioned by Louis XV to resemble the mouth of his beloved mistress, Madame de Pompadour. It has curved lines and an elongated silhouette. Due to its history, this ring shape has romantic connotations. Marquise-cut diamonds were particularly fashionable again with the rise of grunge in the 1990s, as rings became bolder and sharper.
Shipping & Returns
All of our finery pieces are shipped to you express with Australia Post (free for orders $99+) with same day dispatch by 2pm from Brisbane.
Orders that are valued over $2,000 are offer a dedicated courier service and extra insurance options at checkout.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re welcome to return an online purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit within 14 days of delivery. Contact us with your preference and we’ll happily assist, guiding you on how to return your finery. Item/s must be unworn, unused and in original packaging with proof of purchase/order number supplied.
To read more about our returns process, please click here.