The Maeve Vintage Diamond Ring
- Currently an AU size S
- Can be resized up to a size U, down to an size P
- 18ct yellow gold
- Total diamond weight approx. 0.66ct
- Features a centre round brilliant cut, bezel set diamond, measuring 4mm
- Features two accompanying round brilliant cut, bead set diamonds, measuring 3.4mm
- Features a rectangular halo border of twenty-two round brilliant cut, bead set diamonds
- Features an east to west, rectangular face, measuring 18mm x 8mm
Art Deco, short for Arts Décoratifs, is best known for its rich colours, bold geometry and luxurious detail. Hugely popular from the 1920's through to the 1940's, Art Deco was a pastiche of many different - even contradictory - styles, united in their desire to be modern, expressive and forward thinking. Diamonds were used prolifically during this time, in designs such as The Maeve vintage ring!
A ring featuring three stones, like The Maeve, is known as a trilogy or trinity ring. This ring style celebrates the past, present and future of life with your lover, so has remained a favourite with romantics everywhere. Trilogy rings are also the perfect self-gift - loving others always starts with loving ourselves.