The Acra Vintage Ruby & Diamond Ring
The Acra vintage ring is unlike any other, bold and bejewelled with rubies and diamonds.
- Currently a size AU R 1/2
- Can be resized up to a size S 1/2, down to an size M 1/2
- 18ct white gold and platinum
- Total diamond weight 0.14ct
- Features a centre oval cut, claw set, red ruby measuring approx. 5.5mm x 5mm
- Features four alternating bead set, round brilliant cut diamonds and princess cut rubies
- Princess cut rubies measure approx. 2.6mm each
- Diamonds measure approx. 2.5mm each
Rubies are one of the most historically significant coloured gemstones. The first record describing a ruby dates back to the first century CE. Rubies were often kept as a talisman, worn on the left hand side of the body (the heart side) to bestow invulnerability. Rubies are also the July birthstone - the perfect gift for the Cancerians in your life.
Like a cosmos in diamond form.
From white, to grey, to black, Salt & Pepper Diamonds have a distinct speckled galaxy appearance.
While traditional diamonds refract light out, Salt & Pepper Diamonds draw light in. Each Salt & Pepper Diamond is entirely unique, with an aesthetic all their own.
Diamonds are a 10 on the Mohs scale of hardness, making them the perfect choice for a lifetime of wear.
We offer the choice of recycled gold (9ct or 18ct) and platinum.
Our gold is proudly sourced and refined here in Australia.
Ships for free anywhere in the world with full tracking & signature on delivery.
Please allow 8 weeks for production, prior to shipment.
This item comes gift-boxed.
Returns are not accepted for this item as it is a customised product. Learn more.
CHOOSE A GEMSTONE
CHOOSE A SETTING
Choose from four ring settings, thoughtfully designed to highlight the beauty of your selected gemtsone.
CHOOSE A RING SIZE
Your choice of gemstone & setting, encircled with gleaming recycled white, yellow & rose gold (or platinum).