The Acra Vintage Ruby & Diamond Ring
The Acra vintage ring is unlike any other, bold and bejewelled with rubies and diamonds.
- Currently a size AU R 1/2
- Can be resized up to a size S 1/2, down to an size M 1/2
- 18ct white gold and platinum
- Total diamond weight 0.14ct
- Features a centre oval cut, claw set, red ruby measuring approx. 5.5mm x 5mm
- Features four alternating bead set, round brilliant cut diamonds and princess cut rubies
- Princess cut rubies measure approx. 2.6mm each
- Diamonds measure approx. 2.5mm each
Rubies are one of the most historically significant coloured gemstones. The first record describing a ruby dates back to the first century CE. Rubies were often kept as a talisman, worn on the left hand side of the body (the heart side) to bestow invulnerability. Rubies are also the July birthstone - the perfect gift for the Cancerians in your life.