The Charlotte Vintage Diamond Ring
The Charlotte vintage ring features a divine 1ct solitaire diamond, atop a band studded with sparkling stones.
- Currently an AU size K 1/2
- Can be resized up to a size N 1/2, down to an size J 1/2
- 18ct yellow gold
- Total diamond weight 1.23ct
- Features a centre round brilliant cut, six-claw collet set diamond, measuring 1ct, being of H colour and P1 clarity
- Features fourteen round brilliant cut, grain set diamonds, with a total diamond weight of 0.23ct, being of GH colour and SI clarity
Named after the English novelist and poet, Charlotte Brontë, whose novels became classics of English literature.
When it comes to choosing a style of ring, the solitaire is iconic. The minimal design is the most popular style for a proposal and for good reason, as the elegance of a sleek band - whether traditional, split-shoulder or something more contemporary - means that the beauty of the solitaire diamond is truly the centrepiece. The centre white diamond of The Charlotte vintage ring reflects light outward - pushing its sparkle and shine towards it’s spectator.