The Christine Vintage Diamond Ring Set
The Christine vintage ring set is dripping with diamonds and the perfect pair - there's no need to look further.
- Currently an AU size H 1/2
- Can be resized up to a size K 1/2
- 18ct white gold
- Total diamond weight 0.93ct
- Features a centre round brilliant cut, claw set diamond
- Features rising shoulders with five round brilliant cut, channel set diamonds
- Total diamond weight of 0.33ct, being of J colour and P1/P2 clarity
- Features twelve round brilliant cut, channel set diamonds, with total diamond weight of 0.38ct, being of J colour and P1 clarity
Named after Christine. Born in 1364 CE, Christine was the first professional female writer in Europe, counsellor to kings and aristocracy, and proto-feminist whose works were highly influential in her own time and continued to be in later centuries.
Diamond - the April birthstone - was first known to originate from India, where they were gathered from the country's rivers and streams. It's thought this stunning gem was traded as early as the fourth century BCE. Years later, exotic Indian merchandise - including diamonds - were brought to the medieval Venetian markets. By the 1400's, diamonds were the preferred accessory of Europe's royalty and elite. Soon the whole world caught on.