The Esther Vintage Diamond Ring
A white and yellow daisy, spectacular with 2.34ct worth of shining diamonds. The Esther vintage ring is one to impress.
- Currently an AU size L 1/2
- Can be resized up to a size P, down to an size J
- 18ct yellow gold band with white gold setting
- Total diamond weight 2.34ct
- Features a centre round brilliant cut, four claw set diamond, measuring 1ct
- Features a halo of ten round brilliant cut, four claw set diamonds, each measuring 3mm
- Each shoulder features three round brilliant cut, channel set diamonds, each measuring 2.25mm
The classic diamond halo setting of today actually stems from the Art Deco Era in the 1920s, which popularised an emphasis on symmetry and geometric patterns. It’s truly timeless.
Ships for free anywhere in the world with full tracking & signature on delivery.
Ready to ship in its current size.
Please allow 5 business days for dispatch over the Christmas & New Year period.
Please allow up to ten business days until dispatch if a resize has been requested.
This item comes gift-boxed.
We've extended our free ring resizing window for all purchases over $450. Any vintage or engagement rings purchased between 24 Dec - 15 Jan receive free resizing within 30 days of purchase.
Returns are accepted for this item. Learn more.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for rings that have been resized.
We’re proud to carefully restore our vintage pieces here in our Brisbane studio.
Each piece is a time-capsule in jewellery form, awash in the soft shine of time.
By giving new life to an existing piece, we lower its carbon footprint & reduce the need to manufacture anew.
Not your size? Simply select from the resize options above prior to checkout & our Studio will resize this beauty for you before shipping.
Not sure what your size is? View our size guide here.
We offer one free ring resize, on rings over $850, within 6 months of purchase.Please allow an additional 14 business days for resizing to be completed, prior to shipping.