The Georgette Vintage Diamond Earrings
The Georgette vintage earrings boast unique triangular diamonds, a geometric nod to the 1960s with modern sparkle.
- 18ct white gold
- Total diamond weight measures 0.59ct
- Features two trillion cut, three claw collet set diamonds
- One diamond measures 0.29ct, being of JK colour and P1 clarity
- One diamond measures 0.39ct, being of HI colour and P1 clarity
- Stud width when worn measures 5mm x 5mm
The dazzling modern trillion cut originated in New York in the 1960s, an era dominated by Beatlemania, go-go boots and miniskirts. The unique triangular shape is known for its sharp brilliance and geometric luminosity.
Ships for free anywhere in the world with full tracking & signature on delivery.
This item comes gift-boxed.
For more information about Returns click here.
We’re proud to carefully restore our vintage pieces here in our Brisbane studio.
Each piece is a time-capsule in jewellery form, awash in the soft shine of time.
By giving new life to an existing piece, we lower its carbon footprint & reduce the need to manufacture anew.