The Georgette Vintage Diamond Earrings
The Georgette vintage earrings boast unique triangular diamonds, a geometric nod to the 1960s with modern sparkle.
- 18ct white gold
- Total diamond weight measures 0.59ct
- Features two trillion cut, three claw collet set diamonds
- One diamond measures 0.29ct, being of JK colour and P1 clarity
- One diamond measures 0.39ct, being of HI colour and P1 clarity
- Stud width when worn measures 5mm x 5mm
- Swap your old jewellery for new purchases. Discover how.
The dazzling modern trillion cut originated in New York in the 1960s, an era dominated by Beatlemania, go-go boots and miniskirts. The unique triangular shape is known for its sharp brilliance and geometric luminosity.
Ships for free anywhere in the world with full tracking & signature on delivery.
Ready to ship in its current size.
Please allow up to ten business days until dispatch if a resize has been requested.
This item comes gift-boxed.
Returns are accepted for this item. Learn more.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for rings that have been resized.
We’re proud to carefully restore our vintage pieces here in our Brisbane studio.
Each piece is a time-capsule in jewellery form, awash in the soft shine of time.
By giving new life to an existing piece, we lower its carbon footprint & reduce the need to manufacture anew.
We offer free ring resizing on all vintage rings $450+ within one month of purchase.
You're welcome to request a resize by selecting an option above prior to checkout, or you can return the ring to us for resize later.
View our size guide here.