The Gold Diamond Ad Astra Necklace
Rich with history, this beguiling pendant necklace is inscribed with “per aspera ad astra” a Latin phrase meaning “through hardship to the stars”.
The perfect gift for that special someone who has the grace to conquer it all.
As if that wasn’t magic enough, this beauty also features a recycled diamond. All the sparkle, none of the guilt.
- 14ct gold plated sterling silver chain
- Features an east to west set pendant with shooting star detail (measuring 9mm x 10mm)
- Features a single star set, round brilliant cut diamond (approx. 1mm)
- Underside features engraved latin phrase 'Per Aspera Ad Astra' meaning, 'through hardships, to the stars'
- Total length measures 45cm with closures at 37cm, 41cm & 45cm
Purchases over $99 ship for free anywhere in the world with full tracking & signature on delivery.
Ready to ship.
This item comes gift-boxed.
For more information about Returns click here.
This item features twinkling recycled diamonds, carefully reclaimed from vintage jewellery.
This item has been made with recycled precious metals, sourced here in Australia.
We melt down antique sterling silver teapots & cutlery to use as our base metal.
The gold we use for our plating has been collected via our Gilt Free gold swap initiative. Learn how you can swap your old jewellery for store credit here.