The Joy Vintage Diamond Ring
The Joy vintage ring features a twinkling diamond set in the centre of a heart motif. Enduring.
- Currently an AU size O
- Can be resized up to a size U , down to an size K
- 18ct yellow gold band with white gold setting
- Total diamond weight approximately. 0.10ct
- Features a centre round brilliant cut, inset diamond (approx. 3mm)
- Shoulders features engraved leaf motif
The Victorian era spans 1840 - 1890 with the reign of Queen Victoria. The Romantic Period, at the start of Victoria’s reign, was a holdover from the end of the Georgian period, prioritising sentiment, meaning, symbolism and femininity. The apex of this was Queen Victoria’s marriage to Albert. The collective conscious thought only of love and unity. Form and motifs like hearts, anchors (hope), snakes (everlasting love) and crosses (faith), seen throughout.