The June Vintage Diamond Ring
The June vintage ring features five diamonds - an enduring expression of love throughout the centuries.
- Currently an AU size P
- Can be resized up to a size U, down to an size K
- 18ct yellow gold
- Ring face measures approx. 17mm
- Total diamond weight approx. 0.13ct
- Features a centre round brilliant cut, claw set diamond (approx. 0.06ct)
- Features two single cut, claw set diamonds (approx. 0.03ct each)
- Features two single cut, claw set diamonds (approx. 0.009ct each)
The classic 'five stone' ring style is enduringly popular due to the meaning it conveys. While a favourite fifth year wedding anniversary present, five stone rings are said to represent the five qualities of a good relationship - love, commitment, trust, communication and empathy.