The Lark Teal Sapphire & Diamond Ring
The Lark sparkles with delight. It features a central, long oval teal sapphire, surrounded by a halo of diamonds.
- Made using recycled precious metals.
- Ready to wear, ready to ship
- Currently an AU size N
- Can be resized up to a size S, down to a size J
- Made with 18ct Australian recycled yellow gold
- Features a claw set, long oval cut teal sapphire (1.85ct)
- Features eight claw set diamonds (0.12ct)
- Swap your old jewellery for new purchases. Discover how.
Inspired by its Middle English name, the Lark ring practically sings with light-hearted sincerity & joy. The teal sapphire glows with the symbolism of faithfulness, framed by a diamond halo that blooms with steadfast hope.
Ships for free anywhere in the world with full tracking & signature on delivery.
Ready to ship in its current size.
Please allow up to ten business days until dispatch if a resize has been requested.
This item comes gift-boxed.
Returns are accepted for this item. Learn more.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for rings that have been resized.
We’re proud to carefully restore our vintage pieces here in our Brisbane studio.
Each piece is a time-capsule in jewellery form, awash in the soft shine of time.
By giving new life to an existing piece, we lower its carbon footprint & reduce the need to manufacture anew.
We offer free ring resizing on all vintage rings $450+ within one month of purchase.
You're welcome to request a resize by selecting an option above prior to checkout, or you can return the ring to us for resize later.
View our size guide here.