The Liberty Vintage Diamond Ring
The Liberty vintage ring - she's free, she knows her own mind, she's empowered.
- Currently an AU size I 1/2
- Can be resized up to a size M 1/2
- 18ct white gold
- Total diamond weight 0.94ct
- Features a centre round brilliant cut, four claw set diamond, measuring 0.52ct, being of FG colour and SI2 clarity
- Features a cluster of three invisible claw set, princess cut diamonds either side
- Rising shoulders each with one row of five claw set, round brilliant cut diamonds
Georgian refers to the period of English history when King George IIV sat on the throne (1717 - 1840). Stylistically, the earlier part of the century saw a more ornate form of jewellery with complex, frilly designs.
As the century progressed, the flavour of the day turned to a more neoclassical style preferring simple geometric designs and form derivation. Other themes and motifs often used in the early 18th century included bows, floral designs, and garden features, while the later part of the century saw arrows, quivers, lyres, intaglios and geometric forms.