The Margot Vintage Diamond Ring
The Margot vintage ring features a 1.15ct trio of glowing diamonds, atop a rosy band. This vintage beauty is one to be loved.
- Currently an AU size R 1/2
- Can be resized up to a size T, down to an size L
- 18ct rose gold band and white gold setting
- Classic three stone style
- Total diamond weight approx. 1.15ct
- Features a centre round brilliant cut, claw set diamond, measuring approx. 5.6mm
- Features two side round brilliant cut, claw set diamonds, measuring approx. 4.74mm
The classic and iconic three or 'tri' stone ring style celebrates, the past, present and future of life with your lover.
The post-war economy boom in the 1950s saw a love affair with diamonds. Diamond company De Beers’ iconic “Diamonds are Forever” campaign created an aspirational buzz which the movie Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, starring Marilyn Monroe, exacerbated with the infamous “diamonds are a girl’s best friend” musical number.