The Myrtle Parti Sapphire & Diamond Ring
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
The Finer Details
Find me in stock at the Chermside Boutique.The Myrtle features bewitching parti sapphire, set amongst twinkling diamonds.
- Made using recycled precious metals.
- Ready to wear, ready to ship
- Currently an AU size N
- Can be resized up to a size S, down to an size J
- 18ct yellow gold band with white gold face
- Features a bezel set, round cut parti sapphire (0.78ct)
- Features twenty six bead set, round brilliant cut diamonds (0.38ct)
- Swap your old jewellery for new purchases. Discover how.
In the ancient times, the myrtle flower was a symbol of love.
It is used by the Roman deity of love, Venus, as well as by the Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite.
In Greece, the flower is even planted throughout the country to invite positive energy.
Shipping & Returns
All of our finery pieces are shipped to you express with Australia Post (free for orders $99+) with same day dispatch by 2pm from Brisbane.
Orders that are valued over $2,000 are offer a dedicated courier service and extra insurance options at checkout.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us directly at email@example.com
You’re welcome to return an online purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit within 14 days of delivery. Contact us with your preference and we’ll happily assist, guiding you on how to return your finery. Item/s must be unworn, unused and in original packaging with proof of purchase/order number supplied.
To read more about our returns process, please click here.