The Penelope 1.32ct Yellow Diamond Ring
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
The Finer Details
The Penelope ring features a luminous 1.3 carats of glittering diamond, accompanied by twinkling white side diamonds in a vintage inspired setting of mixed Australian precious metals.
- Made using recycled precious metals.
- Ready to wear, ready to ship
- Currently an AU size N
- Can be resized up to a size S, down to an size J
- 18ct white gold basket, with a 18ct yellow gold band
- Features a claw set, cushion modified brilliant cut 1.32ct diamond (W to X Range, SI1)
- Features two claw set, round brilliant cut side diamonds (0.3ct)
- Swap your old jewellery for new purchases. Discover how.
Penelope was the faithful wife of Odysseus in Homer's Odyssey, a name derived from Greek mythology, a classic beauty in its past and present forms.
Shipping & Returns
All of our finery pieces are shipped to you express with Australia Post (free for orders $99+) with same day dispatch by 2pm from Brisbane.
Orders that are valued over $2,000 are offer a dedicated courier service and extra insurance options at checkout.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us directly at email@example.com
You’re welcome to return an online purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit within 14 days of delivery. Contact us with your preference and we’ll happily assist, guiding you on how to return your finery. Item/s must be unworn, unused and in original packaging with proof of purchase/order number supplied.
To read more about our returns process, please click here.