The Silver Diamond Dot Ring
The Silver Diamond Dot Ring has been handmade using reclaimed diamonds, plucked from vintage jewellery. A new piece, with an old soul.
A little joy, a tiny treasure.
Perfect for gifting to another or oneself.
- Features a round brilliant cut, claw set reclaimed diamond (measuring 1.5mm)
- Rhodium plated sterling silver
Orders over $99 ship for free anywhere in the world with full tracking & signature on delivery.
This item comes gift-boxed.
Returns are accepted for this item. Learn more.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for rings that have been resized.
This item features twinkling recycled diamonds, carefully reclaimed from vintage jewellery.
This item has been made with recycled precious metals, sourced here in Australia.
We melt down antique sterling silver teapots & cutlery to use as our base metal.
The gold we use for our plating has been collected via our Gilt Free gold swap initiative. Learn how you can swap your old jewellery for store credit here.
This item has been embossed with our signature hallmarks:
- A leaf to signify our commitment to sustainability
- a heart to signify that our jewellery is child labour free
- an AUS 925 stamp to certify that our recycled sterling silver has been sourced here in Australia
- Our Molten Store maker’s mark
Our rings are listed in Australian ring sizes.
Need help determining your ring size? We're here to help.