The Sophia Diamond Ring
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
The Finer Details
The Sophia ring delights with feminine charm, featuring a claw set centre diamond, surrounded by a floral halo of ten glittering diamonds in a white gold setting, upon a yellow gold band.
Capturing both the past and the present in all its glory.
- Made using recycled precious metals.
- Ready to wear, ready to ship
- Currently an AU size N
- Can be resized (we recommend within 5 sizes)
- 18ct yellow gold band, 18ct white gold setting
- Features a claw set, old European cut, centre 0.8ct diamond (H, SI2)
- Features 10 bead set, round brilliant cut diamonds (0.04ct)
- Swap your old jewellery for new purchases. Discover how
An old European cut diamond is a round diamond likely cut between 1890-1930. Especially common during the Art Deco period, these mesmerising diamonds are the predecessors to the modern round brilliant cut diamond.
Shipping & Returns
All of our finery pieces are shipped to you express with Australia Post (free for orders $99+) with same day dispatch by 2pm from Brisbane.
Orders that are valued over $2,000 are offer a dedicated courier service and extra insurance options at checkout.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re welcome to return an online purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit within 14 days of delivery. Contact us with your preference and we’ll happily assist, guiding you on how to return your finery. Item/s must be unworn, unused and in original packaging with proof of purchase/order number supplied.
To read more about our returns process, please click here.