The Tulip Vintage Diamond Ring Set
A radiant set, The Tulip vintage ring's centre stone is cushioned in sparkling diamonds.
- Currently an AU size O 1/2
- Can be resized up to a size S 1/2, down to an size K 1/2
- 14ct white gold
- Total diamond weight of approx. 0.79ct
- Features a centre round brilliant cut, four claw set diamond, measuring approx. 0.25ct
- Features a cushion shaped halo of twelve round brilliant cut, grain set diamonds, with a total diamond weight of approx. 0.18ct
- Features a cross over shank design
- Features twenty-four round brilliant cut, grain set diamonds, with a total diamond weight of approx. 0.36ct
The classic diamond halo setting of today actually stems from the Art Deco Era in the 1920s, which popularised an emphasis on symmetry and geometric patterns. However, the modern era has seen some updates to this style - for example, the double halo style is a recent development!
The cushion shaped halo of The Tulip vintage ring is a beautiful hybrid of the round and princess diamond shapes.