The Vida Vintage Diamond Ring
The Vida vintage ring features a row of striking marquise cut diamonds nestled amongst fine milgrain details. Soft heart, bold love.
- Currently an AU size U
- Can be resized down to a size K
- 9ct rose gold
- Total diamond weight 0.48ct
- Features a row of five marquise cut, shared prong set diamonds, with a total diamond weight of 0.30ct, being of H colour and SI/P1 clarity
- Features four round brilliant cut, bead set diamonds on each shoulder, with a total diamond weight of 0.18ct, being of GH colour and SI/P1 clarity
- Features an ornate milgrain detail atop the 2.5mm wide band
- Swap your old jewellery for new purchases. Discover how.
Named for the Australian suffragette Vida Jane Mary Goldstein (1869 - 1949), who was also an ardent pacifist during World War I.
According to legend, the "marquise cut" diamond, also called "navette", was commissioned by Louis XV to resemble the mouth of his beloved mistress, Madame de Pompadour. It has curved lines and an elongated silhouette. Due to its history, this ring shape has romantic connotations. Marquise-cut diamonds were particularly fashionable again with the rise of grunge in the 1990s, as rings became bolder and sharper.
Ships for free anywhere in the world with full tracking & signature on delivery.
Ready to ship in its current size.
Please allow up to ten business days until dispatch if a resize has been requested.
This item comes gift-boxed.
Returns are accepted for this item. Learn more.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for rings that have been resized.
We’re proud to carefully restore our vintage pieces here in our Brisbane studio.
Each piece is a time-capsule in jewellery form, awash in the soft shine of time.
By giving new life to an existing piece, we lower its carbon footprint & reduce the need to manufacture anew.
We offer free ring resizing on all vintage rings $450+ within one month of purchase.
You're welcome to request a resize by selecting an option above prior to checkout, or you can return the ring to us for resize later.
View our size guide here.