The Antonia Ring
This item has been independently valued and a valuation certificate is included with your purchase. What does this mean?
Make 4 interest-free payments of $749.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
This item is a one-of-a-kind vintage piece.
Find this item in our Hamilton Annex. Click here to book an appointment.
Perfect pairing. Amore.
This set is comprised of two solid 18ct gold bands, an engagement and a wedder. The teardrop-shaped engagement ring features a striking pear-cut diamond accented by sixteen brilliant-cut diamonds. The arch-shaped wedder features nineteen brilliant-cut diamonds.
- 18ct solid gold
- Total diamond weight 1.01ct
- AU size K ½ (51.21mm inner circumference)
- Fitted wedder and engagement band duo
- The yellow gold wedder band flows to a white gold arch holding nineteen bead-set round brilliant-cut diamonds
- Total weight 0.21ct. Colour GH (near colourless). Clarity S1/P1 (slightly included)
- The engagement ring features one pear-cut diamond
- 0.45ct. Colour H (colourless). Clarity S1/2 (slightly included)
- Features sixteen round brilliant cut diamonds set as halo and pave details
- Total weight 0.30ct. Colour GH (near colourless). Clarity S1 (slightly included)
Fallen in love but it’s not the perfect fit? We offer free resizing for any vintage ring purchase over $350. Our studio can resize rings smaller or larger by up to two AU sizes (one US size). Simply select free vintage ring resizing below and add to cart! We'll be in touch post-purchase to confirm your request.