The Dani Vintage Diamond Ring
The Dani vintage ring is studded with a diamond that glitters with the hope of the future. A ring to make any heart melt.
- Currently an AU size I 1/2
- Can be resized up to a size N 1/2
- 18ct white gold
- Total diamond weight 0.61ct
- Features a centre round brilliant cut, double four claw collet set diamond, being 0.55ct, H colour and SI2 clarity
- Features tapering shoulders, each with three round brilliant cut, grain set diamonds
The Art Deco era roughly dates 1920 - 1940 - it was a time of clean lines, geometric form, coloured gemstones and vibrant motifs. Diamonds saw a further boom in sales in the 1950s with diamond company De Beers’ iconic “Diamonds are Forever” campaign and the movie Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, starring Marilyn Monroe, with the infamous “diamonds are a girl’s best friend” musical number.