The Beatrice Diamond Ring
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
The Finer Details
Find me in stock at the James Street Boutique.
The Beatrice is alight with bright, dazzling with diamonds; a one-of-a-kind love note to wear upon the finger.
- Made using recycled precious metals.
- Ready to wear, ready to ship
- Currently an AU size N
- Can be resized up to a size S, down to an size J
- Two tone 18ct yellow gold & 18ct white gold
- Features a central bezel set, round cut diamond (2.17ct)
- Features a halo of round brilliant cut, bead set diamonds (1.19ct)
- Swap your old jewellery for new purchases. Discover how.
Beatrice means ‘bringer of joy, blessings’. Could there be a better name for this treasure? Surrounded by a rich halo of round brilliant cut diamonds, the Beatrice is a timeless beauty, made for endless shine. The diamond, a symbol of fortitude & purity—much like love in its truest form.
Shipping & Returns
All of our finery pieces are shipped to you express with Australia Post (free for orders $99+) with same day dispatch by 2pm from Brisbane.
Orders that are valued over $2,000 are offer a dedicated courier service and extra insurance options at checkout.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us directly at email@example.com
You’re welcome to return an online purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit within 14 days of delivery. Contact us with your preference and we’ll happily assist, guiding you on how to return your finery. Item/s must be unworn, unused and in original packaging with proof of purchase/order number supplied.
To read more about our returns process, please click here.