The Beatrice Diamond Ring
Find me in stock at the Westfield Chermside Boutique.
The Beatrice is alight with bright, dazzling with diamonds; a one-of-a-kind love note to wear upon the finger.
- Made using recycled precious metals.
- Ready to wear, ready to ship
- Currently an AU size N
- Can be resized up to a size S, down to an size J
- Two tone 18ct yellow gold & 18ct white gold
- Features a central bezel set, round cut diamond (2.17ct)
- Features a halo of round brilliant cut, bead set diamonds (1.19ct)
- Swap your old jewellery for new purchases. Discover how.
Beatrice means ‘bringer of joy, blessings’. Could there be a better name for this treasure? Surrounded by a rich halo of round brilliant cut diamonds, the Beatrice is a timeless beauty, made for endless shine. The diamond, a symbol of fortitude & purity—much like love in its truest form.
Ships for free anywhere in the world with full tracking & signature on delivery.
Ready to ship in its current size.
Please allow up to ten business days until dispatch if a resize has been requested.
This item comes gift-boxed.
Returns are accepted for this item. Learn more.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for rings that have been resized.
We’re proud to carefully restore our vintage pieces here in our Brisbane studio.
Each piece is a time-capsule in jewellery form, awash in the soft shine of time.
By giving new life to an existing piece, we lower its carbon footprint & reduce the need to manufacture anew.
We offer free ring resizing on all vintage rings $450+ within one month of purchase.
You're welcome to request a resize by selecting an option above prior to checkout, or you can return the ring to us for resize later.
View our size guide here.