The Ebony Yellow Diamond Ring
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
The Finer Details
The Ebony’s radiant yellow diamond is surrounded by a glittering halo of diamond light.
- Made using recycled precious metals.
- Ready to wear, ready to ship
- Currently an AU size N
- Can be resized up to a size S, down to a size J
- Two tone band 18ct yellow gold & white gold
- Features a central bezel set, radiant cut yellow diamond (2.13ct)
- Features a halo with 14x 0.24ct & 14x 0.27ct round brilliant cut, claw set diamonds
- Swap your old jewellery for new purchases. Discover how.
A symbol of love & devotion, the Ebony shines just like the sun. Its radiant cut 2.13ct yellow diamond sparkles with warm, dazzling light. Crafted as an enduring token of adoration, the Ebony is a vessel filled with the promise of romance.
Shipping & Returns
All of our finery pieces are shipped to you express with Australia Post (free for orders $99+) with same day dispatch by 2pm from Brisbane.
Orders that are valued over $2,000 are offer a dedicated courier service and extra insurance options at checkout.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re welcome to return an online purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit within 14 days of delivery. Contact us with your preference and we’ll happily assist, guiding you on how to return your finery. Item/s must be unworn, unused and in original packaging with proof of purchase/order number supplied.
To read more about our returns process, please click here.